- April 8th – April 22nd – You will receive our new Visa credit card in the mail.
- April 12th – Check your inbox for an email from Passport Unlimited. It will contain directions on how to continue using their program on their new digital app.
- April 18th – Last day to take out a Cash Advance with your old Visa credit card. Cash Advances will resume with your new card on 4/26
- April 22nd – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your new Visa credit card.
- April 22rd – Members can’t make payments to their old Visa credit cards by cash, check or transfers after 2pm. If you must make a payment after 4/22 but before 4/26, you can do so by phone or the “Pay Loan” option on our website.
- April 23rd – Please contact the credit union to retrieve your existing Visa credit card statements.
- April 26th – You may begin using your new NW Preferred Rewards Visa credit card(s)
◉ Start earning rewards points with every purchase you make!
◉ Get real time transaction history and statements in our Online Banking and our Mobile App
◉ Use the new Passport Unlimited App to continue to take advantage of great merchant deals and offers. Apple App store. Google play.
◉ Your old Visa credit cards will be deactivated and no longer work. Please destroy them properly.
- End of May:
◉ Our Preferred Rewards site will be live within online banking. All members with credit cards are automatically enrolled and can redeem points for rewards. All members that sign into our Preferred Reward site before July 31st, 2021 will get 1,000 extra points for FREE.
◉ Card controls for Visa debit and Visa credit cards are live and located within Online Banking and our Mobile App. Lock and unlock your cards on the go for ultimate security and functionality.