Commercial Loan Manager
Are you a skilled and driven individual with a passion for finance and lending? Do you have experience in commercial loan underwriting and a desire to lead a dynamic team? If so, NW Preferred Federal Credit Union invites you to apply for the position of Commercial Loan Manager. Join our reputable credit union and play a pivotal role in driving our commercial lending operations to new heights.
Employment Type: Full-time | Classification: Exempt
Salary: Based on experience
- Lead and develop our commercial lending department. Ensure your areas of responsibility are properly and efficiently staffed, mentored and trained to provide the highest level of service to our members.
- Oversee the end-to-end commercial lending process, including loan origination, underwriting, approval, closing, and annual review of portfolio.
- Assess and analyze creditworthiness of potential borrowers and businesses, reviewing financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant documents.
- Promote and cross-sell products and services as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, lending regulations, and industry best practices in all lending activities.
- Able to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions, and take appropriate course of action.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential members, promoting the credit union’s products and services.
- Participate in the credit union’s business development activities. Represent the credit union in industry and professional associations such as: national organizations, regional business groups, and local networking events.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or lending work experience with a financial institution of five years or more.
- Strong knowledge of commercial lending practices, credit analysis, and risk assessment.
- Exceptional communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements related to commercial lending.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel local and nationwide on an occasional basis.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when joining the NW Preferred team are:
- 11 paid holidays + 1 paid personal day
- 3 weeks paid time off (PTO)
- Health benefits include: medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, massage and alternative
- Professional-casual dress attire
- Yearly bonus incentive
- $3,000 per year towards continuing education
If you are excited about this opportunity and meet the qualifications, we encourage you to apply! Please upload your resume and cover letter.
Join our team at NW Preferred Federal Credit Union and be a part of an organization committed to empowering the local community through financial support and excellence in service!
NW Preferred Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.